In the Id-ATM solution, in order to access bank account operations, the client needs to go through a two-factor verification procedure. The client enters a personal bank identifier, or a phone number tied to the account. After sending an SMS message with a dynamically generated code to the specified number, the verification procedure begins:
• by face through an ATM camera;
• by fingerprints through the built-in scanner in the ATM (fingerprint scanner).
- Verification using ATM camera / fingerprint scanner to perform operations;
- Biometric registration (input of biometric data) by a client right on ATM without participation of a bank employee;
- Control of the presence of a real person in front of ATM using special camera;
- Immediate notification of the bank’s security systems when the identity of the cardholder doesn’t match to a photo from the profile database or a person from the “black” list is detected in front of the camera (In this term the system blocks the account / money issue);
- Based on the data obtained, the bank's system ranks access to funds and account transactions (For instance, if logged in by the phone and the face, then operations are available for $100. If logged in by the face and fingerprint, then $1000 or more);
- Providing data to the bank about the degree of bank confidence in client's biometric data;
- Control of compromise, by using infrared and 3D cameras in a cooperative mode;
- Simultaneous use of several biometric modalities;
- Ability to integrate with banking systems through an open API
- Security. Id-ATM improves customer recognition accuracy, thereby reducing the likelihood of fraud.
- Increased comfort for a bank customer. Biometric ATM opens the possibility to provide account transactions without using a physical card.
- Reducing the cost of issuing plastic cards.
Id-ATM – is a complete software product and is distributed by transferring of electronic license keys to the persons database (the system core), as well as the source of biometric data (for example, ATM camera / fingerprint scanner).
License keys are distributed on a permanent basis. Technical support certificates are purchased separately.
Thus, the biometric program is launched when you activate a database license (the number of persons in the database depends on its price) and a license for each source of biometric data (it can be a camera, scanner, terminal, ATM, interactive kiosk, etc.).
Prices for our product solutions are regulated by the license policy. You can receive information about the prices by sending us a request by e-mail email@example.com.