When passing through the turnstile, specially installed cameras/scanners “capture” the biometric data of the incoming person. Then the system checks the compliance of the received patterns with the data in the profiles database. According to the results, the system either allows access to the site or denies it.
- Control, maintenance and management of access to a site (identity recognition, access control in special zones, opening doors, turnstiles, barriers, etc.).
- Protection from unauthorized use of alien passes.
- Creation and maintenance of various lists (VIP, Black List, Visitors, etc.).
- Formation of operational notifications when an unauthorized access is attempted, while passing an identity check from the list. For example, the notification to an operator when a person from the black list is identified.
- Strict census and time lapse of all the guests.
- Remote registration of staff in the system.
- Integration with the SKUD systems and synchronization of information of the employees full names, access cards, photo, etc. Implemented installations with the following systems: Perco, dormakaba, Moxa, Robos.
- Increase the level of security. The biometric identifier cannot be passed to third parties, and the two-factor identification (physical + biometric passes) provides a high level of reliability and protection against unauthorized access.
- Provide comfort and speed to the process. Increase the comfort of visitors and staff by reducing the entry/exit times.
- Delineation of access to work spaces, separate areas on site.
Id-Gate – is a complete software product and is distributed through the transfer of electronic licensed keys to the database (system core), as well as the source of biometric data (for example, the video camera installed on the turnstile).
License keys are distributed on a permanent basis.
Technical support certificates are purchased separately.
Thus, the biometric program is launched when you activate a database license (the number of persons in the database depends on its price) and a license for each source of biometric data (it can be a camera, scanner, terminal, ATM, interactive kiosk, etc.). Prices for our product solutions are regulated by the license policy. You can receive information about the prices by sending us a request by email email@example.com.