VxFaces is installed in parallel with an existing or under construction Pelco VideoXpert video surveillance system. The face recognition plugin seamlessly integrates into the VideoXpert OpsCenter client application. Due to this, the security service operator uses a single VideoXpert workstation, in which VxFaces biometric identification services are available. Video streams of cameras of a video surveillance system are connected to VxFaces, for which biometric identification by face image is required. The plugin has a modern graphical interface with a wide range of functions and capabilities.
- Work with the lists
VxFaces provides for downloading data of people with the possibility of categorization as “stop list”, “employees”, “visitors of the organization” and others;
- Archive search
All detected faces are stored in a long-term archive. VxFaces data takes up significantly less disk space than the video surveillance system archive, which allows you to save and analyze them for a long time;
- Notification system
This function allows you to notify responsible employees about the facts of detection and identification of visitors, quickly respond to emergency situations;
- Biometric profile
The solution allows you to manually or automatically supplement the profile of the employee or visitor of the object of protection with additional photo images to keep up to date;
VxFaces allows you to generate reports on detected and recognized people with attributes: camera, photo, full name, membership in the list, date / time, location, identification;
- View video archive by events
The deep integration of VxFaces with VideoXpert allows the operator to immediately switch to the archive video playback mode for a face recognition event of interest for more information when investigating a security incident;
- Open API
Simple and full-featured integration of VxFaces with external security and automation systems is available using an open API for developers and integrators;
- Mobile application
VxFaces mobile application helps security personnel outside the fixed post to quickly receive information about events and alarms, to identify a person or confirm it.
- A powerful facial recognition system that is fully integrated with VideoXpert
- Instant face recognition of unwanted people or criminals at a security facility
- Instant notification of the appearance of people in areas in which they do not have access
- Long-term storage of recognized and unrecognized persons due to the small amount of data stored in the archive
- Online search of people in the archive with the location and time of identifications
- VideoXpert's unified graphical operator interface with biometric identification features
- Fast playback of video on a face recognition event of interest from the VideoXpert archive
- Ready-made tool for the operational investigation of security incidents
- Online verification and verification of identity using a mobile application
VX Faces is a complete software product and is distributed through the means of transferring electronic license keys to a profile database (system core) and a source of biometric data (e.g. video camera with installed video surveillance system).
License keys are distributed on a permanent basis. Technical support certificates are purchased separately.
Thus, the biometric program is launched when you activate a database license (the number of persons in the database depends on its price) and a license for each source of biometric data (it can be a camera, scanner, terminal, ATM, interactive kiosk, etc.).
Prices for our product solutions are regulated by the license policy. You can receive information about the prices by sending us a request by email firstname.lastname@example.org.