Identification. Through specially installed webcams/scanners on the computer, the “capture” of human biometric data is carried out. Then, Id-Logon checks for compliance of the received templates with the data in the profile database. According to the results of the check, a person is either granted access to the system or denied access.
Verification. Granting access to the system is carried out using biometrics and a password.
- Providing access to information systems using biometric verification and identification;
- Providing access to Windows using biometric verification and identification;
- Ability to use multiple modalities simultaneously.
- Ensure that the identity of the person in front of the computer is accurate. Verification of identity through biometrics to provide access to the operating or information systems eliminates the risk of spoofing user data.
- Improve overall security. The biometric identifier cannot be forgotten, and two-factor verification (password + biometric data) provides a high level of reliability and protection against unauthorized access to the systems.
Id-Logon – is a complete software product and is distributed through the transfer of electronic licensed keys to the database (system core), as well as to the source of biometric data (for example, the video camera of a surveillance system).
License keys are distributed on a permanent basis.Technical support certificates are purchased separately.
Thus, the biometric program is launched when you activate a database license (the number of persons in the database depends on its price) and a license for each source of biometric data (it can be a camera, scanner, terminal, ATM, interactive kiosk, etc.).
Prices for our product solutions are regulated by the license policy. You can receive information about the prices by sending us a request by email firstname.lastname@example.org.