In the Id-Line solution, when receiving a ticket through the electronic queue terminal, a camera installed on the terminal “captures” an image of a person standing in front of it. After that, the system correlates the data received through the camera with the existing database of customers’ profiles. If the profile belongs to the special list (list of VIP clients, corporate clients, etc.), then the system automatically assigns priority to customer service in the electronic queue, and also sends out notifications to the operator paired with the client, or to a security employee (depending on whether the client profile belongs to the list). In addition to the notification, the operator receives basic information about the client assigned to him.
- Facial biometric identification of the client/visitor at the time of receipt of the coupon through the camera of electronic queue terminal;
- Categorization of profiles (lists);
- Informing the employee about the client sent to him in turn;
- Prioritization of customer service based on membership lists;
- Verification of the client through a camera installed at the operator’s workplace as an additional confirmation of identity.
- Improvement of customers’ comfort. The product automates the process of confirming identity at the stage of service provision, which reduces the need for the client to provide identity documents, etc., and also speeds up the whole service process;
- Security. Id-Line provides additional verification of customer’s identity, thereby reducing the likelihood of fraud. Also, the camera of the electronic queue terminal compares those who fall into the frame with the list of fraudsters/intruders, even if this person is still in the queue for the terminal. This allows gaining time to respond and prevent incidents.
Id-Line is a complete software product that is distributed through the transfer of electronic licensed keys to the database (system core), as well as the source of biometric data (camera at the workplace of the operator providing the service).
License keys are distributed on a permanent basis. Technical support certificates are purchased separately.
Thus, the biometric program is launched when you activate a database license (the number of persons in the database depends on its price) and a license for each source of biometric data (it can be a camera, scanner, terminal, ATM, interactive kiosk, etc.).
Prices for our product solutions are regulated by the license policy. You can receive information about the prices by sending us a request by email email@example.com.