At the time of detection, an incoming client is identified and, if available in the database, information about it (client importance, frequency of visits, average number of purchases, average check, etc.) is displayed in a mobile application or in a browser.
- Facial identification of the client through the cameras installed at the counter and the entrance to search for information on him in the CRM;
- Realization of a card-free loyalty system by linking the client’s biometric profile to the regular customer card;
- Categorization of profiles (lists, such as: VIP, scammers, etc.);
- Receive real-time notifications of identification of persons assigned to a specialized list;
- Collection of statistics on the sex and age of visitors with the help of video surveillance cameras;
- Appointment of a personal consultant for regular customers. In this case, the notification that a regular customer has come to the salon is only received by a personal manager.
- Increase customer loyalty. The solution allows to appoint a personal consultant and provide access to the loyalty program without presenting plastic cards, which leads to a reduction in customer service time.
- Increase the level of security. The system recognizes identities from the list of scammers/offenders already at the entrance, thereby giving time for rapid response of the security service and the prevention of an incident.
- Statistics collection. The solution allows for the collection of statistics on the sex and age of visitors, which makes it possible to analyze the market and create an «image» of a potential client.
Id-Target — is a complete software product and is distributed through the transfer of electronic licensed keys to the database (system core), as well as the source of biometric data (for example, surveillance video cameras/web-cameras, etc.).
License keys are distributed on a permanent basis. Technical support certificates are purchased separately.
Thus, the biometric program is launched when you activate a database license (the number of persons in the database depends on its price) and a license for each source of biometric data (it can be a camera, scanner, terminal, ATM, interactive kiosk, etc.).
Prices for our product solutions are regulated by the license policy. You can receive information about the prices by sending us a request by e-mail email@example.com.