Every time an employee registers with Id-Time using any type of biometric reader (ip-videocamera, web-camera, palm vein pattern scanner, fingerprint scanner, specialized identification terminal based on face image, etc.), the system automatically records the information on the arrival/departure of the employee. Based on the data obtained, reports and statistics are compiled on the employee’s actual hours of work.
- Fixing the facts about the arrival/departure of employees, based on information received from cameras, scanners installed at the entrance/exit/workplace;
- Online monitoring of the actual presence of employees in the workplace;
- Automated formation of planned and actual working schedules of employees;
- Installation on various devices, including the terminal, ARM;
- Application of various biometric modalities (face imaging, fingerprints) and their combinations;
- Registration through biometric verification in tandem with other methods of identity verification (combination of biometric modalities, sms-confirmation, QR code, mobile application);
- Integration with SKUD, ERP-systems through an open API;
- Sending notifications (e-mail, sms, web, push, mobile app);
- The use of internal digital signatures of employees based on biometric data;
- Distribution of documents, personalized messages to employees of the organization;
- Provision of documents and delivery of personalized messages to employees of the organization on the identification results;
- Login to the personal account of the employee through biometric authorization.
- Report on schedule competition;
- Report on violations of labor discipline;
- Report on tardy employees;
- Report on absent employees;
- Report on the excess of entrances/exits;
- Report on the presence of a person in the workplace.
Id-Time — is a complete software product and is distributed through the transfer of electronic licensed keys to the database (system core), as well as the source of biometric data (scanner, surveillance camera, webcam, or camera installed on the biometric terminal).
License keys are distributed on a permanent basis. Technical support certificates are purchased separately.
Thus, the biometric program is launched when you activate a database license (the number of persons in the database depends on its price) and a license for each source of biometric data (it can be a camera, scanner, terminal, ATM, interactive kiosk, etc.).
Prices for our product solutions are regulated by the license policy. You can receive information about the prices by sending us a request by email firstname.lastname@example.org.