Id-Time is designed to automatically track working hours and monitor compliance with labor discipline of the organization’s employees, based on information received from sources for obtaining biometric templates (cameras, scanners).
Every time an employee registers with Id-Time using any type of biometric reader (ip-videocamera, web-camera, palm vein pattern scanner, fingerprint scanner, specialized identification terminal based on face image, etc.), the system automatically records the information on the arrival/departure of the employee. Based on the data obtained, reports and statistics are compiled on the employee’s actual hours of work.
Fixing the facts about the arrival/departure of employees, based on information received from cameras, scanners installed at the entrance/exit/workplace;
- Online monitoring of the actual presence of employees in the workplace;
- Automated formation of planned and actual working schedules of employees;
- Installation on various devices, including the terminal, ARM;
- Application of various biometric modalities (face imaging, fingerprints) and their combinations;
- Registration through biometric verification in tandem with other methods of identity verification (combination of biometric modalities, sms-confirmation, QR code, mobile application);
- Integration with ACS, ERP-systems through an open API;
- Sending notifications (e-mail, sms, web, push, mobile app);
- The use of internal digital signatures of employees based on biometric data;
- Distribution of documents, personalized messages to employees of the organization;
- Provision of documents and delivery of personalized messages to employees of the organization on the identification results;
- Login to the personal account of the employee through biometric authorization.
Report on the implementation of the work schedule;
- Report on violations of labor discipline;
- Report on late employees;
- Absent employees report;
- Report on exceeding the number of inputs / outputs;
- Report on the presence of a person in the workplace;
- The employee time sheet is similar to forms T12 and T13.
Id-Time is a complete software product and is distributed through the transfer of electronic license keys to the profile database (the core of the system) and sources of biometric data (scanner, CCTV camera, webcam, or a camera installed on a biometric terminal).
License keys are distributed on an unlimited basis. Technical support certificates are purchased additionally.
Thus, the biometric program is launched when the license for the database is activated (its price depends on the number of persons in the database) and the license for each source of obtaining biometric data (it can be a camera, scanner, terminal, ATM, info kiosk, etc.).
The prices for our product solutions are regulated by the licensing policy. You can get information on cost by writing us a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.