Initial verification of a customer’s identity
When visiting a bank, a client contacts an operator for the service. At this stage, Id-Check receives a request from the banking system, for an initial identity check according to the information provided from the client’s application, including his full name.
Upload a photo of a document
Upon further verification of the client, the operator requires an identification document from him both from a computer and from a scanner.
Taking a photo of a customer
After that, the operator takes pictures of the client at his workplace for comparison with the previously downloaded photo of the document.
At the last stage, Id-Check conducts automatic checks:
— Check for compliance with photos of a document and photos of a client's face;
— Profile search from a photo of the face and check for compliance with the full name in the profile and the full name specified in the application;
— Search through the lists of photos of documents;
- Control from forgery of photos, including the usage of IR cameras;
- Obtaining a face image of the client from an online video stream from the operator’s webcam;
- Profile categorization (lists such as VIP, FROD, etc.);
- Manual confirmation of the verification of customer photos by the operator in case of unsuccessful verification;
- Distribution of notifications to responsible employees in case of manual verification by the operator (by e-mail, SMS);
- Automatic and manual face recognition in the scanned documents;
- Import of information at clients’ request from the banking system;
- Scanner integration, in terms of receiving an image from a scanned document;
- Integration with banking systems through an open API.
- Id-Check provides additional verification of a customer’s identity, thereby reducing the likelihood of fraud risks. None of the traditional systems can provide such a reliable verification as the biometric one.
- Id-Check checks clients according to the lists of fraudsters/intruders already at the stage of initial verification. The speed of sending notifications is about 2 seconds, which allows buying time to respond and prevent incidents.
Id-Check – is a complete software product that is distributed through the transfer of electronic licensed keys to the database (the system’s core), as well to the source of biometric data (a camera in the workplace).
License keys are distributed on a permanent basis. Technical support certificates are purchased separately.
Thus, the biometric program is launched when you activate a database license (the number of persons in the database depends on its price) and a license for each source of biometric data (it can be a camera, scanner, terminal, ATM, interactive kiosk, etc.).
Prices for our product solutions are regulated by the license policy. You can receive information about the prices by sending us a request by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.