When a person appears in the focus of the camera installed on the equipment, Id-Welcome sends requests to the server to pass the identification procedure. When the person is successfully identified, the welcome message will be displayed on the screen.
- Displaying the welcome message;
- Automatic update of the templates in biometrics profiles;
- Flexible system configuration (working in different modes);
- Displaying the targeted content regarding the identification results of people in front of the camera;
- Collecting statistics on content browsing (number, gender, age etc.).
- Id-Welcome can be used both in offices and at various public events to collect and calculate statistics, thereby visually showing attendance, differentiation by gender, etc.
- All information is easily uploaded from the cloud service, which significantly reduces the time it takes to prepare reports.
Id-Welcome is a complete software product and is distributed by transferring of electronic license keys to the profile database (system core), as well as to the sources of biometric data (self -service terminal/interactive kiosk with camera, TV with IP camera, wall mounted kiosks with camera).
License keys are distributed on a permanent basis. Technical support certificates are purchased separately.
Thus, the biometric program is launched when you activate a database license (the number of persons in the database depends on its price) and a license for each source of biometric data (it can be a camera, scanner, terminal, ATM, interactive kiosk, etc.).
Prices for our product solutions are regulated by the license policy. You can receive information about the prices by sending us a request by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.